• 9.20AM (daily)
• 2.5 hours (duration)
Seoul, being the capital of South Korea, is home to many important historic sites and locations. This 2.5 hour walking tour will bring you to some of its most noteworthy stops that you may have missed. By walking, you'll get right up close and experience a real journey into Seoul's history. After meeting up with your English speaking guide, you'll head to Gwanghwamun Plaza. This is a public open space that has been central to the community for centuries into Korean history, and was only in the 20th century when it became a 16-lane roadway. Then you will be able to tour Gyeongbok Palace, considered as the main palace during the Joseon period. You'll get the chance to see Gyeonghoeru, Sajeongjeon, and the National Folk Museum while here. Then you will head to Jogyesa Temple, which is considered the center of Korean Buddhism. Then you will walk to Insadong, one of Seoul's brightest attractions, specializing in cultural crafts, where so many items can be purchased as mementos of Korean cultural history. This is the perfect way to experience Korean culture, and even hear some funny stories!
Terms & Conditions
• Gyeongbok Palace will be substituted by Deoksu Palace when it is closed on Tuesdays.
• If the minimum number of bookings (4) is not met, the tour on that date may be canceled.
• For your safety, please stay with the group and follow the directions of the guide during the tour.
• 9:20am Meet up at President Hotel
• Move to Gwanghwamun Plaza
• Gyeongbok Palace tour (Gyeonghoeru, Sajeongjeon, National Folk Museum)
• Jogyesa Temple
• Move to Insadong
• Insadong Gallery, Traditional Korean food, street food experience (optional), Sightseeing
• English-speaking guide
• Admission Tickets
• Other Personal Expenses
How to Use?
• The E-Ticket will be emailed to you by Grabean once your booking is confirmed.
• Please note that the E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2-3 working days exclude public holidays.
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
Meet Up Information
• Time: 9:20am
• Address: President Hotel 1F front desk (Subway line 1/2 City Hall Station exit 5 or line 2 Euljiro 1-ga Station exit 8, go straight for 2 minutes)
No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed.
Meeting / Redemption Location
President Hotel 1F front desk