【Departure: Kanazawa - Destination: Kanazawa】
The sightseeing route on this tour is perfect for those who will be visiting Kanazawa for the first time. This bus tour takes you to popular sightseeing spots in Kanazawa such as the Kenrokuen Garden, Nagamachi Samurai District, and Higashi Chaya-gai together with an interpreter-guide who knows all there is to know about Kanazawa. This half day tour is recommended for those who want to continue sightseeing on their own in the afternoon.
• 9:00 Hotel Nikko Kanazawa
• Nagamachi Samurai District (Former Samurai Residence) approximately 40 minutes
• Kenrokuen Garden approximately 60 minutes
• Higashichaya District approximately 40 minutes
• Hakuza ( gold leaf shop ) approximately 30 minutes
• 12:40 - 14:00 Kanazawa station
• Breakfast: None
• Lunch: 1 time(s)
• Dinner: None
• English speaking guide
• Taxi or charter bus
• Validity: 2019-03-18 ~ 2019-12-06 Monday/Wednesday/Saturday
• Blackout: 15, 17 Apr, 6 May, 11 Oct 2019
Terms of Service and Cancellation Policy
• 7- 2 days prior to travel date: 30%
• 1 day prior to the date of the tour: 40%
• Prior to the starting time of the tour: 50%
• On the tour date / No show: 100%
How to Use?
• The E-Ticket will be emailed to you by Grabean once the booking is confirmed.
• Please note that the E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2-3 working days exclude public holidays.
1. The tour will visit another sightseeing facility in the case that one of the planned sightseeing facilities is closed.
2. A taxi or charter bus may be used for transportation.
3. Please note that this tour sides along with other tours.
4. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. Please bring an overcoat or other warm clothing from fall to spring.
5. If destinations that to be visited are closed on the tour date, the tour will visit alternate destinations.
6. If no bookings have been received before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
7. Ages are determined based on how old the participant will be on the day of the tour.
8. Lunch menu/ facility is subject to change depending on the facility's circumstances or stocks available on the day. Requests made on the day of the tour will not be accepted. Also, allergy-friendly meals, etc. are not available.
9. This tour is conducted on foot. Please participate in shoes and clothes which are easy to walk in. The tour will move as a group, and depending on customers' walking speeds, sightseeing may take more time than planned. Vehicles other than listed in the itinerary may be used for alternate transportation if certain service has been suspended. Refunds will not be issued, and additional payment will not be required in such cases.
10. Even if participants are unable to travel to their next destination due to delays in arrival time, payments for taxi fares, accommodation fees, airfares, etc. will not be issued.
11. As this is a walking tour, participants using wheelchairs and those who have trouble walking much participate with a companion. There are many places in which handicap access is not sufficient. There may be locations where a longer route must be taken by such participants, and some spots may not be visitable.
12. Itinerary locations and itinerary order may be changed depending on weather conditions and business hours of tour locations. Lunch venue may also be changed.
9:00 1F Lobby, Hotel Nikko Kanazawa