• Daily: 10:00AM - 10:00PM (Last Entry 9:15PM)
Try thrilling theme park rides and amazing attractions and games all in Japan’s biggest indoor theme park found in Odaiba, Tokyo. With the Tokyo Joypolis Passport, you’ll gain unlimited access in and out of the park and you’ll be able to try the myriad of rides and games within the park. Test your courage in the Resident Evil-themed BIOHAZARD, and go on an adventure through the jungle with the Wild Jungle Brothers. Feel like being a detective? See the Phoenix Wright Ace game! Brave an action packed 360-degree ride in Transformers Human-Alliance special and go on a futuristic bobsled ride in Storm G! Because you have unlimited entries in and out of the park for the day, you can go out and explore the rest of Odaiba or go shopping and head back as you please. There’s something for everyone of all ages at this indoor theme park in Tokyo.
Terms & Conditions
• All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• Bringing in food or drink from outside the park is not permitted.
• Smoking is not permitted in the park other than in designated areas.
• Queue jumping or holding places in lines are not permitted.
• Unauthorized in-park soliciting or photo shooting in attractions are prohibited.
• Child ticket: Age 7-17
• Free of charge for child below aged 6 and senior citizen aged 61 and above.However, there will be charge for attraction and games.
• Tokyo Joypolis Passport (valid for admission and rides)
• ZERO LATENCY VR. You can make an appointment 15 days in advance at Joypolis' official website
How to Use?
• The E-Ticket will be emailed to you by Grabean once the booking is confirmed.
• Please note that the E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2-3 working days exclude public holidays.
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
• The ticket is valid within 90 days from the date of booking. You can enter the park on any date within the validity period.
• You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher.
No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed.
Meeting / Redemption Location
3F to 5F, 1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo