• 1 Day Pass: One day begins from the opening hours of each facility until the last admission within a day; the first departure of each transportation until the last departure within a day - not 24 hours from the first use.
• 2 Day Pass: Two days begin from the opening hours of each facility on the first day until the last admission on the second day; the first departure of each transportation on the first day until the last departure on the second day - not 24 hours from the first use.
• Dotombori ZAZA
• Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum
• Tombori River Cruise
• JAPAN NIGHT WALK TOUR
• Tombori River JAZZ Boat
• Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory
• Osaka Science Museum
• Tsutenkaku Tower
• Osaka Tennoji Zoo
• Osaka Castle Museum
Terms & Conditions
1. All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
2. No show forfeit E-Ticket.
3. Pass only available to non-Japanese travelers.
4. Certain special exhibits will require an additional fee. For details, please confirm with each facility directly.
5. Facility opening hours are subject to change. For details, please confirm with each facility directly.
6. Always bring along your own pass, or else you are not allowed to enter the available facility or ride the available transportation included in your pass for FREE.
7. There will be no refund due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
• Price is applicable to all ages.
• Osaka Amazing Pass + Usage Guide + Toku x2 Coupon
• Free entry or discount to more than 30 sightseeing spots including: Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel, The Museum of Oriental Ceramics, Osaka, Osaka Science Museum, Natural Hot Spring Naniwa no Yu, Osaka Museum of Housing and Living, Tombori River Cruise, Tombori River JAZZ Boat, Dotombori ZAZA, Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum, Entrepreneurial Museum of Challenge and Innovation, Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Castle Nishinomaru Garden.
• 1 Day Pass comes with unlimited travels on Osaka Municipal subway, Osaka City Bus, and part of private railways (Hankyu Railway, Hanshin Railway, Keihan Eletric Railway, Kinki Nippon Railway, Nankai Railway). 2 Day Pass comes with unlimited travels on Osaka Municipal subway and Osaka City Bus ONLY, unavailable for private railways.
How to Use?
• The E-Ticket will be emailed to you by Grabean once your booking is confirmed.
• Please note that the E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2-3 working days exclude public holidays.
• Please present PRINTED E-Voucher and your IC / passport to redeem upon check-in.
• Main Traveller’s name must be the same as your IC / passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
• Osaka Kansai International Airport Terminal 1: JTR counter (1/F) next to the Northern Exit in the Arrival Hall. Operating Hours: 8:30AM - 10:00PM
• Osaka City Air Terminal (JR Namba Station): Japan Holiday Travel OCAT Tourist Information Center (1/F). Operating Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM
No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed.
Meeting / Redemption Location
Osaka Kansai International Airport Terminal 1, (2.) Osaka City Air Terminal (JR Namba Station)