• 8:25am meet up at Myeongdong Station, Exit 2
• 8:30am depart from Myeongdong Station, Exit 2
• 8:40am visit Namsangol Hanok Village
• 10:20am arrive at the Hanbok Rental Store, choose and wear a Hanbok,
• 11:00am visit Gyeongbokgung Palace and Gwanghwamun Plaza
• 12:00pm back to Hanbok Rental Store and change the clothes
• 12:30pm pass by Cheong Wa Dae (the Blue House)
• 1:00pm Ginseng Chicken Soup lunch
• 2:30pm visit N Seoul Tower
• 4:00pm Kimchi and Nori making experience
• 5:00pm drop off at Hoehyeon Station, Exit 1
Learn all about South Korean royalty and political life by going on an adventure to see two of the most important sites that symbolize power in Seoul. You’ll begin the tour by meeting up with your fellow tourists and English-speaking staff at Myeongdong Station. Once your group is all set, you’ll visit a hanbok rental store where you’ll get to select a hanbok that you want to wear from a wide variety of gorgeous designs and colors. Once you and your group have worn your chosen hanboks, you’ll be taken to the formidable Gyeongbokgung Palace, which is the biggest of all the palaces built by the Joseon dynasty. This became the home of the dynasty’s kings, household and government. Walk around its breathtaking palace grounds, explore its magnificent halls and feel as if you’re a part of the dynasty.
You'll also get the opportunity to witness the changing of the guards, which takes place at 10:00am and 2:00pm everyday except for Tuesdays. After walking around the palace, you’ll return to the rental shop to return your hanbok and then you'll be taken to the area where the South Korean president’s official residence known as the Cheong Wa Day or the Blue House is located. There, you’ll learn about the building’s historical significance. Soon after, you’ll have a hearty Ginseng Chicken Soup lunch. Once your belly’s satisfied with the wonderful meal you just had, you’ll be given the opportunity to walk to the top of the N Seoul Tower, where you’ll get a breathtaking view of Seoul, so make sure to ready your camera so you can take awesome panoramic snapshots.
To cap off the tour, you’ll be brought to the quaint and picturesque Namsangol Hanok Village, which is known for being lined up with preserved and restored traditional houses. There, you can go on a stroll to appreciate the incredible architecture and revel in the village’s peaceful atmosphere. This is a must-book tour for history buffs.
Terms & Conditions
• All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
• The tour requires a minimum of 4 people for the activity to proceed. If the minimum is not met, our customer support will contact you 1-2 days prior to your tour date. You will be given the option to get a full refund or reschedule the tour.
• Please be advised that the trip group's size can go up to 41 people (maximum bus capacity).
• The schedule provided is for reference only and is subject to change depending on the traffic and weather conditions on the date of your tour.
• Please note that the staff won't offer tour guide service.
• Children aged 3+ will be charged the same price as adults.
• Children aged 0-2 can join the trip for free so long as they don't need to occupy any seats. If they need seats, you'll have to purchase tickets for them.
• Pregnant women, elderly people, and people with disabilities can join the trip.
• Admission tickets to all destinations
• Hanbok experience fee
• Lunch: Ginseng Chicken Soup
• English/Chinese speaking tour guide
• Air-conditioned transfer service
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• Other personal expenses
• Traveler insurance
How to Use?
• The E-Ticket will be emailed to you by Grabean once the booking is confirmed.
• Please note that the E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2-3 working days exclude public holidays.
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
• The voucher is valid only on the date specified.
Meet Up Information
• Meet up time: 8:25am
• Departure time: 8:40am
• Location: Myeongdong Station, Exit 2
How to Get There
Take the Subway Line 4 to Myeongdong Station, Exit 2
• Make sure to arrive at the meet up point on time. The bus will leave 8:40am sharp. No refunds will be issued for latecomers and no-shows.
No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed.
Meeting / Redemption Location
94-3 Chungmuro 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea