Want to explore Tokyo in a unique way and without exerting legwork? Book through Grabean and purchase a ticket to the newly revamped Sky Circus and get jawdropping views of the city from a high vantage point. There, you’ll enter the observatory, which will grant you 360-degree views of Tokyo in all its morning glory and in the evening when it bursts into life with an array of dazzling nightlights. You’ll also get to see the landscapes surrounding the city and if you’re there in the afternoon, watch the sublime sunset over Mount Fuji. Right now, Sky Circus is more than an observatory. It’s now an amusement park of sorts with seven different zones all designed to offer visitors ingenious and thrilling ways to experience the Tokyo skyline, such as the Swing Coaster and the Tokyo Bullet Flight, two virtual reality activities that’ll take you on imaginary but realistic flights around the concrete jungle. This is a must-book activity for those looking for a different mode of sightseeing in Tokyo.
• 10:00am-10:00pm, daily (last admission is at 9:00pm)
• Infant ticket: Age 4-5
• Child ticket: Age 6-14
• Children aged 0-3 can enter the observatory for free but they need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
Terms & Conditions
• Persons with disabilities can enter the facility and can avail of a half-priced entrance ticket on site so long as they present a disability certificate and that they're accompanied by a paying adult. They can pay in cash or credit card.
• Please note that the observatory's operating hours may change depending on the weather conditions on the date of your visit.
• Sky Circus Sunshine 60 Observatory admission ticket
• Tokyo Bullet Flight (JPY600)
• Swing Coaster (JPY400)
• Sky Escape: The Acrophobia Experience (JPY500)
• Personal expenses
How to Use?
• The E-Ticket will be emailed to you by Grabean once the booking is confirmed.
• Please note that the E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2-3 working days exclude public holidays.
• You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
• The voucher is valid within 180 days beginning on the date indicated on your booking.
• You must exchange this voucher at the ticket booth for your entry ticket.
The redemption counter is at the entrance of Sky Circus.
• Address: rooftop of Sunshine City's World Import Mart Building, 3-1-3 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
How to Get There
• Take the Yurakucho Line and get off at Higashi-ikebukuro Station. From there, it's a 5-minute walk from Exit 6
No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed.
Meeting / Redemption Location
3-1-3 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo